It’s time to look back, take stock, think about future projects, gain momentum and focus on the new year ahead of us. At Beabloo we’re ending a cycle full of successes, awards, and exciting projects:
- In February we attended Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the most important conference for audiovisual equipment, which brings together 1,100 companies and receives more than 65,000 visitors. At ISE we showed advances in omnichannel marketing and revealed how the store of the future of the next generation will be.
- At the beginning of 2017, we joined forces with Ricoh. A sure bet to keep generating value at the point of sale.
- In the first trimester of the year, we presented Analytics Display, our new solution for retailers, along with AAEON. It’s a new system that allows retailers to increase benefits and optimize their investment. This tool makes it possible to understand client behavior, improve their shopping experience, and learn more about their profile and preferences in a sales space.
- The NBA Store implemented an O2O strategy in their physical store in China. Beabloo makes it possible for the brand to join online and offline channels within their store through a totem where clients can personalize their orders, pay and have products shipped to their own home.
- Beabloo signed an agreement with R-Vision, a Shanghai-based mobile Internet company specialized in retail This reinforces Beabloo’s presence in Asia and strengthens the business model of omnichannel smart malls in the continent.
- Always trying to stay one step ahead, Beabloo joined forces with Advantech to improve the omnichannel technology of their digital signage and analytics solutions for retail.
- We received the DIPLOCAT Award for Catalan Business Diplomacy granted by Pimec, an employer’s association of SMEs. The award goes to the best entrepreneurial initiatives in Catalonia.
- Beabloo was honored with the retail innovation award at the First National Meeting for Shopping Mall Innovation organized by Lar España Real Estate Socimi.
- The US bank Goldman Sachs named Beabloo in their study The Store of the Future as a reference in business intelligence and highlighted its work “improving proximity marketing in the retail sector” through the groundbreaking use of beacons, digital signage, sensors and artificial intelligence.
- The consultancy firm GP Bullhound selected Beabloo as a notable Spanish company in the technological sector, defining it as a “company to watch.”
Thanks, 2017 has been fantastic!