Online dashboards are designed to transform raw store data, into relevant, and attractive information. This is unquestionably important for applied retail technology. If you can’t understand or visualize information quickly and practically, how can you get the most out of your business?
Beabloo solutions are designed to make it easier to understand all parameters so that you can identify the most relevant information for your business. We explain the benefits of online dashboards and how they were designed to optimize your in-store marketing campaigns.
- Track performance: Together with analytics, online dashboards reveal how a retail space is performing and how customers are interacting with products. Simple graphic solutions allow you to view different aspects of your business. How many customers interacted with a given product? Were they men or women? Which product most caught their attention? This information is made available in the cloud as icons, color graphics, statistics, tables, etc.
- Compare information: Most Beabloo solutions integrate online dashboards with statistics that show ad campaign effectiveness over time. What changed during the day? Over the week? Compared to last month? This data allows you to correct information and achieve better metrics immediately.
- User-friendly interfaces: Dashboards are intuitive and easy-to-use with filters that provide an overview or more details. Beabloo online dashboards provide a panorama of significant data: product impressions, repeat customer visits to a physical store, traffic, conversion, experience assessment, views of content displayed on digital signage or mobile apps, etc.
- Remote cloud access: Online dashboards give you complete control over your business, remotely and in real time. This makes management more agile and simpler.
- Personalization: Dashboard categories allow you to customize your own, giving you access to a range of filtered dimensions. These tools mean you can personalize specific parameters including bounce rate, engagement, time period (ad campaign duration), etc.
- Measure engagement: Together with our retail analytics solutions, online dashboards reflect the performance of a physical space (store entrances and exits, the different floors, specific areas, etc.), the products displayed in store, digital marketing solutions (signage, apps, etc.) and the services provided. New retail technology is capable of revealing multiple characteristics of tangible and intangible business elements.
Want to know the best solution for your retail space? Contact us! We’ll find the best way to increase your profitability and strengthen in-store marketing campaigns with a personalized study of your business.