We present Beabloo OS V8.0, the new version of our operating system
The new version of our operating system, Beabloo OS V8.0, is now available. This new system improves the compatibility of the software with different devices, energy savings, security and quality of the playback picture.
One of the main features of our system is the use of computer vision technology, which allows observing behavior and analyzing audiences inside physical spaces as well as measuring who is viewing content on the digital signage screens. Always anonymously and in compliance with European privacy standards (GDPR).
By implementing our operating system connected to the cameras that are installed inside the spaces, companies can collect demographic data such as the gender or age ranges of customers inside their establishment and analyze this data to optimize their space as well as their advertising campaigns.
New features of Beabloo OS V8.0
- Based on Linux kernel 5.4 series.
- Compatible with 10th generation of Intel CPUs and initial Tiger Lake platforms (11th generation).
- Highly improved energy savings.
- New initial graphic animation, integrated with system BIOS logo.
- Graphic stack redesigned for a more fluid playback of contents.
- New digital signage engine based on Chromium.
- Updates to comply with European security standards (GDPR).
- Compatible with 4K resolution screens.
Would you like more information?
Don’t miss this opportunity to know the benefits provided by Beabloo’s operating system and our solutions that can be built-in and adapted to different types of hardware.