Beabloo Certifies a Holographic Fan for Digital Signage
Holographic fans can display three-dimensional digital signage content.
With this certification, Beabloo’s digital signage gains a new functionality added to the long list of existing applications.
Benefits of the holographic fan for digital signage
- A 3D holographic fan is a new communication tool that brings digital signage to the next level.
- Products can be displayed in a more realistic, attractive, and eye-catching way.
- Versatility and easy installation mean you can use it in various environments.
- Its potential to capture attention can lead to an increase in customer traffic to the zone of the store where it is installed.
- Improves customer engagement and the customer experience by showing ads or relevant content in an entertaining way.
- Boosts brand awareness through novel content presentation.
Uses for the holographic fan
There are endless applications for this digital signage tool:
- Trade fairs and conventions
- Retail stores
- Health centers
- Service stations
Holographic fan technical specifications
- The holographic fan model compatible with Beabloo’s content management system (CMS) is the DSee-50.
- It is integrated with digital signage through a certified player with our operating system, OS 7, and a Wi-Fi antenna.
- Light and portable.
- Based on LED technology.
- Controlled reemotely.
- Version 1.0 only allows full-screen images and videos with a 512 × 512 resolution. Content with any other resolution will be converted automatically.
- Supported formats: .jpg, .gif, .mp4, .avi, .mpeg, .jpeg, .png, .wmv, .mov, and .flv.